|1. What specific diseases can FIRST VITA PLUS cure?
First Vita Plus is PREVENTIVE in nature and the presence of micronutrients, fibers, vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals and anti-oxidants ensure that the body is well-protected against sickness or diseases, that the immune system is strengthened by the unique and powerful combination of the five herbs and that the wellness, wholeness and balance of the body are maintained. The formula is simple and easy to remember: VITA PLUS = LESS DISEASES.
2. Can a person suffering from diabetes take FIRST VITA PLUS? What about those undergoing medication and/or insulin shots?
Diabetics (whether or not undergoing medication) are advised to drink the FIRST VITA PLUS unsweetened or sugar free variant.
3. Can persons with a family history of diabetes drink FIRST VITA PLUS?
Yes. FIRST VITA PLUS will not cause diabetes.
4. Is there a limit to drinking FIRST VITA PLUS?
No. There is no overdose in drinking First Vita Plus.
5. Can an infant drink FIRST VITA PLUS?
Infants from seven months and older can enjoy the benefits of FIRST VITA PLUS. A suggested preparation is for the granules to be sprinkled (budbod) over lugaw.
6. Can FIRST VITA PLUS substitute daily vitamins or supplements?
Yes. FIRST VITA PLUS is a vitamin-in-a-drink. It contains vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals, micro-nutrients, fibers and anti-oxidants in an easy to drink and convenient preparation.
7. Can FIRST VITA PLUS substitute fruits and vegetables?
Yes. It contains the nutritional benefits of the 5 medicinal herbs + 1 (dalandan).
8. Can FIRST VITA PLUS be drunk in hot or cold preparations?
You can enjoy the goodness of FIRST VITA PLUS either hot or cold. In the morning and especially on an empty stomach, it can replace your usual coffee and drink steaming hot or lukewarm. Other cold preparations include shakes, smoothies, cocktail drinks, etc.
9. Can a person suffering from kidney stones drink FIRST VITA PLUS?
Yes. The calcium content of FIRST VITA PLUS is just the right amount for the body and is in its natural state (not artificial).
10. Does FIRST VITA PLUS contain any synthetic or artificial flavoring?
No. It is 100 % all natural.
11. What is the recommended dose or intake of FIRST VITA PLUS for those who suffer from hypertension?
Ideally, those suffering from hypertension or who have suffered from a stroke should drink FIRST VITA PLUS three to five times a day.
12. What is the shelf life of FIRST VITA PLUS once the sachet has been opened and the drink mixed?
You have 48 hours to drink FIRST VITA PLUS. For best results, keep the mixture refrigerated.
13. What is the recommended daily intake for those suffering from ulcer?
Persons suffering from ulcer are advised to drink FIRST VITA PLUS once a day.
14. Does FQ Plus through FIRST VITA PLUS have its own plantation of herbs to ensure its steady supply and high quality?
Dr. Jimmy Galvez Tan has, for more than 10 years, encouraged the planting and production of locally grown herbs by farmers from Cavite, Cebu, Davao, etc. However, only those who passed the heavy metal soil test have been accredited as qualified suppliers or planters. This means that the soil in which the herbs are planted should have no artificial fertilizers or pesticides. They must not contain lead, arsenic, cadmium or mercury. Testing is usually done through the Provincial and Regional offices of the Department of Agriculture.
15. Can a child who is sick with dengue fever drink FIRST VITA PLUS?
16. What are the common names of the five herbs?
Moringa is malunggay. Ipomoea is talbos ng kamote. Amarantus is colitis or uray. Corchorus is saluyot. Capsicum is dahon ng sili.
17. Will eating these vegetables produce the same effect as drinking FIRST VITA PLUS?
No. FIRST VITA PLUS has concentrated and natural herbs potently combined to produce maximum benefits to the body. It is a vitamin in a drink, packed with all the nutrients the body needs for its daily sustenance and for disease prevention.
18. What is the difference of FIRST VITA PLUS from green tea?
Green tea is primarily an anti-oxidant while FIRST VITA PLUS contains ALL the vitamins, minerals, micronutrients, phytochemicals, fibers and anti-oxidants that the body needs. FIRST VITA PLUS is more than an anti-oxidant because it provides the body with nutritional benefits that can only be found in one-of-a-kind combination of 5 power herbs.
19. Can a person suffering from asthma drink FIRST VITA PLUS? Can it be combined with any other medications?
Yes. FIRST VITA PLUS can be combined with any other medicine and can be taken anytime of the day.
20. What is the competitive edge of FIRST VITA PLUS?
FIRST VITA PLUS is the first medicinal herbal drink in the Philippines and is the first in the world. This is the first time that these Five (5) herbs were combined to produce unique benefits to the body and it contains no artificial or synthetic components that can cause any side effects. Best of all, it is in a delicious, convenient and easy preparation that is perfect in todayâ€™s busy world. Instead of drinking other energy drinks that are caffeine-rich, drink FIRST VITA PLUS for a guaranteed healthy advantage.